Horoscopes: Week of 2/7

Horoscopes: Week of 2/7

By Izzie Ludlow, Staff Writer

Aries: The past few weeks may have felt isolating, so this is a great week to resolve conflicts in your life. However, keep in mind it’s not always best to forgive and forget! Try to talk things out before giving up. Reach out to your friends this week too, because they really want to see you—maybe schedule that squad dinner in town this weekend!

Taurus: Maybe your social life has been feeling dull lately, but it’s time to change that this weekend! Get some friends together and come up with some bomb plans to look forward to. If you prefer to go solo, find some new music or movies to pique your interest and get you out of your rut!

Gemini: It’s almost a month into the semester, and you’re absolutely killing it! In terms of academics, the planets are in your favor. If you haven’t already, share some of your unique ideas in class this week. Your professors and classmates will appreciate your insight. Keep working hard, but take care not to burn yourself out!

Cancer: It’s nice to get some time alone to rest and recharge, but be careful not to become a recluse! Even if you feel like isolating yourself, try your best to put yourself out there. Inviting someone to eat with you or reaching out to friends you haven’t talked to recently is a great way to get some socializing in.

Leo: You may be doing pretty well for yourself romantically, but it might be time to take a step back and really assess what you want. Be sure to make time not only for your romantic pursuits, but for your friends as well. And now is also a great time to focus on yourself (did someone say self-care day?).

Virgo: As one of the most organized signs, you may be throwing yourself entirely into your school work this semester. Grades are important, but it’s equally important to make time for those closest to you. Don’t get lost in the sauce this week!

Libra: You may be leaning into your vices more these past weeks due to stress. Use this as a reminder to try and take care of yourself and balance fun and work more evenly. Now is also a great time to connect with some people you’ve never spoken to. Take steps to improve the weeks ahead!

Scorpio: Be bold this week! This is a great time to put yourself out there, whether you’re looking for friendships or romantic relationships. Don’t be afraid to text that special someone first! Although you might doubt yourself, people are sure to see that you’re an amazing and beautiful person!

Sagittarius: As the archer, you’re often known for your insatiable longing for adventure. This week, though, it’s better to chill in the dorms instead of your usual spontaneous expeditions. Get some popcorn and invite your friends over to watch a movie together this weekend!

Capricorn: Even though you probably love your habits and patterns, now is a great time to do something you’ve had on your bucket list for a while. With Neptune in your third house, social interactions may feel more natural this week and through the end of the month. That means you have a great opportunity to meet and befriend some wonderful people!

Aquarius: Have you been feeling more tired than usual recently? It’s time to identify the battles in your life that aren’t worth fighting. Sort out the things that have been on your mind, and don’t be afraid to reach out to others for support! Change is scary, but ultimately it’s what makes you flourish. You’ve got this!

Pisces: You may be feeling emotional this week, but don’t feel the need to hide your emotions from others! Instead, embrace your natural sensitivity and use it to your advantage! Now is a great time to turn your charm on and connect with others on a more personal level.

Edut, Ophira & Tali. “Read Your Horoscope Now.” AstroStyle Horoscopes by the Astrotwins, https://astrostyle.com/

Image credit: Wikipedia

Author